Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 September 2011

You are all this to me......by Snigdha Singla ( Ist Year)







YOU'RE ALL THIS TO ME

You are the first ray of dawn,

You are my morning prayer,
You're a part of my every wish, desire,
You're the courage that lets me dare,

You are the sparkle of my eyes,
You are the smile on my face,
You are the lines on my palm,
You're my destiny, my fate,

You're the dream of my nights,
And my thoughts when I'm awake,
You are the depth of my insight,
With you, I'd never need to fake,

You're the hope that sustains me,
You're the strength of my arms,
You're my ultimate fantasy,
You mesmerize me with your charms,

My life is yours, and yours alone,
Without you, I'm just flesh and blood,
You're the soul to my body,
Without you, I'm no better than the dead,

- Snigdha Singla (INE- 1st Year)

No comments:

Post a Comment