Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 September 2011

MAKE IT HOW I WANT IT!!!!!.....by Udita Kapoor

Our freshmen year Student Udita Kapoor, Pens down an exciting poem which will not only bring a smile on your face but also enliven your heart. Do read it and leave your all the best comments


A cycle with a pony,
a pencil with an eye!
A table named Tony,
And a cloud with a tie!
Anything that I want,
On everything that I can see,
With my pen, I can flaunt,
To make anybody, how I want it to be!

Sitting on a jug,
I saw a buzzing bee,
My pen swiftly carved a bug,
A bug bigger than my garden tree!

The stars ogle with their glowing smile,
The moon sings me a lullaby,
An inch becomes equal to a mile,
Above the clouds, I can make an elephant fly!
J

My dreams come true,
with the pen in my hand,
From an infant I grew,
painting my dreams on this stand!

PEN IS MY MIGHT,
PEN IS MY STRIDE,
PEN KEEPS ME TIGHT,

NOW I CAN WALK WITH GREAT PRIDE!
J J


                                       - Udita Kapoor
                                             B-Tech (1st year)






                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment